APARTMENTS PACKEXIM HANOI
Situated at No. 49, Lane 15, An Duong Vuong Str., Phu Thuong Ward, Tay Ho Dist., Ha Noi, Packexim Apartment Building has a good view to the West Lake and the Red River. It is also near Nhat Tan Bridge, flower gardens of Phu Thuong village and many other beautiful places
- Project: Packexim I
- Property type: Apartments and offices
- Address: No. 49, Lane 15, An Duong Vuong Str., Phu Thuong Ward, Tay Ho Dist., Ha Noi
- Average using area: 88 – 192 m2/ apartment with 2 – 3 bedrooms.
- Number of apartments: 200
- Selling price: ranging from 25 to 30 million VND/m2 (VAT included and 2 % maintenance fee) ~ 1200 – 1500 USD/m2
- Number of storeys: 24
- Ownership structure: Freehold
- Amenities and facilities: Minimart, Café, Offices, Garage, Fitness Center and so on.
Packexim is considered to have an auspicious location in the district of Tay Ho – one of the central economic regions in Hanoi. It has two main facades facing the West Lake and the Red River and is also near Nhat Tan Bridge.
All of those features have made the traffic from here easier and more convenient. Specifically, it only takes from 7 to 10 minutes to get to Noi Bai International Airport and 15 minutes to central Hanoi. Besides, it is only 200m from Packexim to An Duong Vuong Street.
To the North and West of the project are gardens and parks. To its South and East are a 17.5 m wide and a 13.5 m wide planned road respectively.
The 24-storey Packexim apartment block consists of 1 technical floor, 2 basements and 22 storeys made up of apartments. From storey 8 upwards, the building is divided into two, making it a twin tower.
Two basements are used as garage. Storeys 1 and 2 are consisted of supermarkets and offices. Apartments are placed from the 3rd to the 24th floor. There are a total of 200 premier apartments of diverse using areas such as 88 m2, 100 m2, 123 m2, 130 m2, 139 m2, 141 m2 and 193 m2.
The neighbourhood around Packexim is safe and highly secure .